iOS 7, FileMaker Go 12 loads duplicate copies of the same database
Operating system version
Description of the issue
Installing a database from Dropbox on FileMaker Go 12 appears to load 2 copies of the same file, with the same exact name.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Upload a database to Dropbox.
2. OPen Dropbox on the iPad and tap the database icon to install the database on FileMaker Go 12.
3. When the window with the files appears there are 2 copies of the database, both names exactly the same, but with different install dates.
4. If you delete the newer copy, both are deleted.
5. If you delete the older copy, just the older one is removed.
Installing the database on FileMaker Go should only load 1 copy, not 2. If multiple copies are loaded on FileMaker Go, they should be labeled as