IWP -- Bug using FireFox!

Product

FileMaker Server

Version

FM Advanced Server 10.0

Operating system version

Windows

Description of the issue

We are using FMPro v10 and running on FM Advanced Server 10 (Windows) for an IWP application.

Our start-up screen contains a portal.  Inside the portal (for every row), there is a button to zoom to all records for that category.    These buttons and tool tips work fine under Windows IE6.0 +  ...

However under Windows FireFox (all versions including 3.6) the buttons and tool tips within the portal area DO NOT WORK.  

Is there a fix or work-around for this?

• 1. Re: IWP -- Bug using FireFox!
          TSGal

rensys99:

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate the problem.  I have FileMaker Server Advanced 10 running on Windows Server 2003.  I launch Firefox 3.5.11 on Windows XP, and Firefox 2.0.0.8 on Mac OS X 10.5.8.  In both cases, both buttons inside of portals and tooltips work properly.

Does this occur with every file or a specific file?  If you use FileMaker Pro and Instant Web Publishing, do you get the same results?  What version of Windows Server are you running FileMaker Server Advanced 10?

Any other information you can provide may be helpful in determining the cause.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: IWP -- Bug using FireFox!
            rensys99

TSGal --

Can you please contact me off-line and I will send you a private link to access this app. 

It is IWP, hosted on FileMaker Server Advanced 10.0 and this occurs with every file using a portal. 

We host with www.triple8.net.

Thanks.

rensys99

• 3. Re: IWP -- Bug using FireFox!
              TSGal

rensys99:

I have sent you a private message.  Please check your Inbox at the top of this page.

TSGal
              FileMaker, Inc.