3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2009 9:02 AM by TSGal

IWP prints one page

TWE

Summary

IWP prints one page

Description of the issue

I'm using instant web publishing hosted from a Windows 2003 box running FileMaker Server 10 Advanced. I'm trying to print the details of several records with "View as" List The form details appear for the records, but printing from IE 8 and FireFox 3.5.5 only prints one page. The rest of the pages are truncated and don't print. If I try to print the same thing on Safari 4.0.4 all 16 pages print. I'd choose Safari, but it has other printing problems. Why can I only print 1 page with IE and FireFox?

• 1. Re: IWP prints one page
          TSGal

TWE:

Thank you for your post.

This problem was previously reported at:

Printing FileMaker 9 IWP

Unlike you, with Internet Explorer 8, I was able to print multiple pages.

Our Development and Software Quality Assurance (Testing) departments are aware of this problem.  No other information is available.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc. 

• 2. Re: IWP prints one page
            TWE

Perhaps I should have been more specific about which Internet Explorer I was using. The "About" window displays:

Internet Explorer 8, version 8.0.7600.16385 64-bit edition

It could be that the 64-bit version has problems that the 32-bit version doesn't.

• 3. Re: IWP prints one page
              TSGal

TWE:

Thanks for the additional information.  I have forwarded this information to our Development and Software Quality Assurance (Testing) departments for review.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.