IWP: Focus rings around pressed-buttons are no longer visible in FM12

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced V3

Operating system version

OSX 10.7.5

Description of the issue

When publishing a database using IWP, FM10 showed a focus ring around a pressed button. In FM12 this focus ring is no longer present, thus removing the last visible clue that the button was pressed. Especially if the corresponding script takes several seconds this is an issue as users can apparently not be informed of the action, as Refresh Window and other script steps only refresh the window at the end of the script.

In desktop deployment the different states of the button (normal, hover, pressed) work beautifully, in IWP they do not work.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Create a new database with a standard FileMaker button, attach a script to it (the actions in the script do not matter), publish using IWP.

Expected result

If the button is pressed, there should be visual feedback of the pressing (as in FM10)

Actual result

If the button is pressed, there is no visual feedback of the pressing.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

Not applicable

Configuration information

I have used both Safari 6.0.2 and FireFox 3.6.13

Workaround

It seems to be traceable to a line in iwp.css

Right after the line:
      /* status area styles */

there is the line:
      A { text-decoration:none; color:#000000; outline:none; }

The 'outline:none' is the cause of the disappearing focus ring when pressed. It seems to otherwise only effect the drop-down buttons in the status area and as I do not need them I have removed the 'outline:none' which enables the focus ring.