Landscape Printing with Format For set to Any Printer
Operating system version
Description of the issue
When printing a layout set up for Landscape with Page Setup --> Format For --> Any Printer the left edge of the printing gets cuts off, about 1/4 inch. Setting the Format For to your specific printer or printing in Portrait will not show this issue.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1) Created a new database in FM 13.
2) On the layout create one line of text (I used 1234567890) place at location 0 , 0.
3) Go to Browse.
4) Create a record.
5) Page setup Portrait 100%.
6) Print to Preview.
7) Page setup Landscape 100%.
8) Print to Preview.
9) Page setup select Format For the printer you are going to print to.
10) Print to Preview.
Use script steps to force the page setup "Format For" to the printer most likely to be used when setting up the layout to be printed.