Paul de Hallé:
Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. This is what I have done:
1. On a Windows 7 machine using FileMaker Pro 13.0v3, I created a database file (Test.fmp12) with one Text field.
2. I entered "TSGal" into the first record.
3. I created a script that selects a specific printer (HP LaserJet P3005) in Print Setup, and then the Print command also uses that same printer.
4. I execute the script, and the one page prints.
5. I quit FileMaker Pro and launch FileMaker Pro Advanced 13.0v3. I open the database file and run the script. The script prints the page.
6. Comparing the two printouts, there are no differences.
Are you printing to the same printer? Are you using FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced on the same computer? If not, check to make sure the printer drivers are identical.
Let me know what I'm doing differently than you so I can replicate the issue.