Layout Object anchoring fails under certain conditions in Top Navigation part of layouts
Operating system version
OSX Yosemite 10.10.3
Description of the issue
An object (the Object) placed in the Top Navigation part of a layout and anchored to the right edge of the layout does not maintain it's position after running a script that simply tells FileMaker to go to another layout and navigate back to the original layout when the window is zoomed in.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Insert a Top navigation part on a layout (Test Layout 1);
2. Place a text object (or a button, button bar, field, merge variable or merge field) in the Top Navigation part of the layout and position it near the right edge of the layout. ANCHOR THE OBJECT TO THE TOP AND RIGHT EDGE OF THE LAYOUT;
3. Create a new layout and call it "Test Layout 2" (you can leave it blank);
4. Create a script (the Test Script) that simply tells FileMaker to (1) Freeze Window (2) go to Test Layout 2 and (3) to come back to the original layout;
5. Navigate to Test Layout 1, set zoom level to 150% and adjust window (Resize to Fit) - OBSERVE THE POSITION OF THE OBJECT IN THE TOP NAVIGATION PART;
6. Run the Test Script - OBSERVE THE POSITION OF THE OBJECT IN THE TOP NAVIGATION PART (it should have drifted left)
The object should remain anchored to the right edge of the layout.
The object drifts to the left
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
Inserting a short pause script step in the Test Script fixes the problem although it causes the window to flicker: (1) Freeze Window - (2) go to Test Layout 2 - (3) PAUSE (0,5 sec) - (3) to come back to the original layout.