List view layout renders different between layout and browse modes
Operating system version
Description of the issue
List view layout does not render correctly in FMP 13 Advanced. The layout looks correct in layout mode, however when switching to browse mode the sub-summary part shifts left about 10 px. When the same file is viewed in FMP 13 the layout renders correctly
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Start with a file in the FMP7 format.
2. Convert it to FMP12 using FMP 12 Advanced.
3. Open file with FMP13 Advanced
4. Create list view layout with a header, sub-summary (Issue exists with body part as well but my screen shots show it occurring in a sub-summary part), and footer
5. Place elements in all 3 parts, directly in a vertical line. Be sure the elements do not come out of their expected parts
6. Switch to browse mode and notice the elements in the sub-summary part shift left 10 - 15 pixels. (I think it shifts the width of the scroll bar)
7. Share the file over the network and view it from another computer using FMP 13
8. Notice the layout renders properly in browse mode on this other computer
All layout parts should render in the same position in browse and layout mode.
Body part renders a few pixels left
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
OS X 10.7.5 on a 13" Late 2006 Macbook running FMP 13 Advanced
OS X 10.7.5 on a 13" Late 2006 Macbook running FMP 13
OS X Mavericks with Server.app on a 2013 Mac Mini i7 running FMP 13 Server
File is hosted on server and developed with FMP 13 Advanced
Use FMP 13 Advanced only for development