Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

XP

Description of the issue

Hi,

The problem I have is the following:
      We have a procedure in which a patient is asked to ride a bike. Every 3 minutes the bike is increasing in resistance, and at each 3 minutes we record more than 300 parameters. So I have a relatational database in which the operator can populate 300 fields, and via a differentiator he can assign the difficulty level. All the data is stored in the same table. Every record has its unique ID, patient ID and the level of difficulty as differentiator.

To manage an overview for the operator i would like to create a lookup table/portal where the operator can see which levels he already has entered and possibly by button function to go back to the related record for editing or viewing(differes from patient to patient so a working down a checklist is not an option)

So when I create a portal i cannot select my active table. Is there a way around this problem?

If my problem is not clear please let me know so i can clarify

Thanks in advance!

naamloos.JPG

• 1. Re: Lookup Portal from active table
          philmodjunk

Sorry, but your problem is not clear. What do you mean by "active table"? Do you perhaps mean "active RECORD"?

Please note that this portion of the Forum is intended for reporting possible bugs. If you post your questions to the FM Pro Forum, it will be seen by more people and you are likely to get suggestions more quickly and from more fellow FileMaker users.