Manage Database Dialogue Box Appears Inaccessible

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Advanced 11v2

Operating system version

Mac OS X 10.6.4

Description of the issue

Every once in a while, when I open the Manage Database box, only half the box is functional.  The Close, Minimize and Zoom buttons at the top left corner don't work, I can't click on any of the fields in the list, but I can click the buttons at the bottom (Create, Cancel, and OK).  Once I click into the "Field Name" field, it starts to work, but I can't just open the dialog box and click on a field to modify it.

It only happens once in a while, and the only thing I've noticed about that when it happens is that the cursor is not automatically placed in the "Field Name" field when "Manage Database" is opened.  I'm not sure why the field wouldn't be activated, as it seems to be the default when the box does work.

Hope this is fixed in the next version.  It's kind of minor but I thought I'd bring it to your attention anyway, because it would be confusing to a new or less experienced user if/when it happens.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Not sure.

Expected result

The "Field Name" field should be activated by default so all the other in the dialogue box functions work.

Actual result

Nothing is activated so I can't click on any of the fields until I activate the "Field Name" field.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

No error messages -- the box just seems frozen.

Workaround

Clicking in the "Field Name" field makes everything function as expected.

image.png