Manage External Data Source dialogue doesn't show all entries.
12 / 13 - unable to check other versions
Operating system version
Mac OS 10.10
Description of the issue
When opening the Manage External Data Sources window, the list of sources is set to show the lowest item in the list as opposed to the highest. Since the default size of the dialogue window is quite small, if there is only a single external data source, it is hidden from view and thus looks like there are no data sources at all. Twin this with the fact that OS X 10.10 hides the scrollbars (so you can't see that the list is scrolled to the bottom) and you've got a dialogue window which appears blank when it isn't.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Open a FileMaker file which contains a single external data source.
2. From the File menu, go to Manage, External Data Sources...
3. The default Manage External Data Sources window is set to the smallest size so you may need to reduce the size of the window to match.
4. Close the dialogue window.
5. Reopen the Manage External Data Sources window.
You should be able to see as many of the external data sources as possible, with the scroll position set to highest item in the list not the lowest.
The scroll position in the Manage External Data Sources dialogue window defaults to the lowest item in the list.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
Resize the Manage External Data Source window.