Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. This is what I have done:
1. I created a file (filemakergarage.fmp12) with one text field.
2. I created a blank script with the same title as your example.
3. I took a screen shot of the Manage Scripts window.
4. I quit FileMaker Pro 13.0v4, changed System Preferences Language to Deutsch (German) and Region to Germany.
5. I opened the file with FileMaker Pro 13.0v4, went into Manage Scripts, and the column is not truncated.
Let me know what I'm doing differently than you so I can replicate the issue.