Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

Windows 7, 32bit

Description of the issue

The forgot password page says "please wait" indefinitely
      http://developer.filemaker.com/login/forgot/

Entering an email for "If you do not remember your username, enter your email address" does not have any effect.

I have tried FireFox, Chrome and IE 8 and 9

• 1. Re: Member site login page is broken
          TSGal

Drew Powell:

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the late reply.

This appears to now be working.  If you are still having difficulty, please let me know.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Member site login page is broken
            powella

I'm still getting the spinning circle. Both fields appear to do something as the page reloads. There is no confirmation of action (expect to see "email will be sent shortly" etc?).

To possibly help with the situation, I can explain that I have a former employee's emails forwarded to me and when I click unsubscribe in her email it will only unsubscribe me. Since my subscriptions are different I don't wish to take this action. I am also not finding any easy way in gmail to filter out the other emails

• 3. Re: Member site login page is broken
              TSGal

Drew Powell:

I apologize for the late reply, as I did not subscribe (to be contacted when a reply was made) to this thread.  I am now subscribed, so if you are still getting this problem, please let me know, and I'll contact the person(s) responsible for the Developer Relations memberships.

TSGal
              FileMaker, Inc.