Missing Epson dot matrix embedded fonts in the available font lis

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

Mac OS X 10.6.5 / Windows XP / Windows 7

Description of the issue

Hi FileMaker Team

I am working on a multi-platfom solution and I have created a layout for laser or inkjet printers and of course another one for use with dot matrix printers.
      As in many countries, Epson dot matrix printers are most popular so in a Windows computer, I have installed the drivers for the most populars here, one of them is the Epson LX-300+ and I have the embedded fonts listed in MS Word, MS Excel and others but in FileMaker.

The Epson embedded fonts like Draft 12 / Draft 17 / Sans Serif 12... fonts are missing in the available font list (Configure/More Fonts...), so I can not add these to the FM font menu in order to use these to make printing my reports faster.

I have an older solution developed and running in FileMaker Pro 6.0 and it was setup to use the embedded fonts, so reports, invoices and anything are printed faster.

Any idea on how to use these fonts or how to make printing faster on dot matrix printers?

Thank you so much for your help.

Raul Basurco
      from Peru
      Latin America

Steps to reproduce the problem

Install any Epson dot matrix printer to get the embedded fonts.
      I can see and use these fonts right from any other application like Word or Excel in Windows but in FileMaker.

Expected result

Once these drivers are installed, I want to setup a layout with the embedded fonts, so I get my reports printed faster instead of drawing an Arial or Helvetica font.

Actual result

FileMaker does not show these fonts in the available font list so I can not add and use these in my solution.