Summary

Multiple WIndows and Home Icon Failure on iPad Mini 3

Product

FileMaker Go

Version

Operating system version

IOS 8.2

Description of the issue

Was experimenting with Accessibility zoom and text features and updating a file with different zoom options when noticed that the upper-left-corner menu options for Home and Windows where greyed out.  Turned off all Accessibility zoom features, removed layout features, and nothing worked.  Tried opening other solutions and still could not access other open windows or the Home button.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Did not try to reproduce.  After an hour and half trying to see if my files or settings in the iPad's general settings caused the problem, I gave up and just reinstalled FileMaker Go, which solved the problem.  Not sure how these buttons stopped working.  I was trying at the time to get the iPad window to behave like the zoom on FM desktop window (where items on left and right shrink in).  But I was only using FM button options and iPad Accessibility options to try and see if I could achieve this.

Expected result

Multiple Window and Home buttons should always be accessible (unless there is some option to turn them off).