No control over IWP

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

FMA-12

Operating system version

Windows Server database host, Windows 7 64-bit for FMA

Description of the issue

Working perfectly in production I have 11 applications using FMS11 Advanced on a Windows server working with FMP-11 Advanced on a 64-bit Windows 7 PC.
Testing the same setup in FM-12 before deploying it, having converted all the databases successfully I'm unable to control which of the databases appear in IWP. 
The: File > Sharing > Instant WEB Publishing On/Off switch simply doesn't work.  Arbitrarily some databases appear in IWP and others don't irrespective of what the switch is set to.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Start with various sized databases working in the above described setup in FM-11, some apps using multiple files.  Install FMS-12 in a test server and convert the databases using standard methods.  Everything works just fine as a client app, layouts, scripts, the lot.  IWP however shows some databases and not others irrespective of how they're set up in FMA-12

Expected result

IWP should be controllable as it was in FM-11

Actual result

No control over appearance of IWP databases.  Some show, some don't, the on/off switch doesn't work.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

No error messages, just garbage output.

Workaround

I haven't found a work-around.  The screen shot shows the app working in iwp but the switch is off.

stealth-switched-off-but-on.JPG

Outcomes