2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2010 10:22 AM by JustinRusk

No Filemaker Pro options in Print Options window using FMP 11 or 11 Advanced on OSX 10.5.8

DanBiggerstaff

Summary

No Filemaker Pro options in Print Options window using FMP 11 or 11 Advanced on OSX 10.5.8

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

Mac OSX 10.5.8

Description of the issue

I have an issue with printing using FMP 11 and FMP 11 Advanced on OSX 10.5.8. When I hit print, the print window options drop down box does not include the Filemaker Pro option so I can set current record/records being browsed. It is the same on PowerPC G4's and Intel Core Dou processors.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Open FMP 11 on 10.5.8, chose a layout and record and hit Print. The print options dialog box opens and the drop down list only has the printer options listed, Filemaker Pro is not listed.

Expected result

Filemaker Pro is the default option in the drop down list

Actual result

Layout is the default option in the drop down list and Filemaker Pro is not listed at all.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

No error message is generated, just the absence of the Filemaker Pro option

Configuration information

The issue exists on both PowerPC G4 and Intel Core Duo processors. The option works fine on Intel Core Duo's with Mac OSX 10.6.x

Workaround

Use a Print script developed on a system where the option choice is available.