Product

FileMaker Server

Version

FMS 12.0.6

Operating system version

Mac Maverick OS 10.9.2

Description of the issue

Dear All,

I m running File Maker Server 12.0.6 on Mavericks OS 10.9.2 but numerous time experiencing not able access FMS via web on client side. Currently the FMS is running from a XSERVE server. Everytime when this happen I have to restart at least 3 times to get the FMS up and running again. It has been a very frustrating experience for me. Please help.

Thanks

Chun wei

• 1. Re: Not able to access FMS 12.0.6 on Client Side
          TSGal

Lim Chun Wei:

Thank you for your post.

Your system should not need three attempts to launch FileMaker Server.  Do you have any other software running on the server?  Do you have any virus protection software running on the server?  If you do, temporarily turn them off and then restart the server.  If you still run into difficulty, try reinstalling FileMaker Server from scratch.  If this still fails, then contact our Technical Support department as they will walk through the installation process to make sure you get up and running.  If you are located in North America, call toll-free 800-325-2747.  If outside North America, contact the FileMaker office nearest you.

TSGal
               FileMaker, Inc.