Orders won't load and files disappear

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

11.0v4

Operating system version

Mac os 10.8.2

Description of the issue

It's a double issue.  I've been using this database which I had designed maybe 8 years ago with no problems.  I just created a new line of products in my shopping cart.  When I import the csv file with new orders for the new products into my database on my computer it looks like it's working until I click the last OK and then the orders disappear. So I can't import any orders from this new line of products into my database.

The really weird one is when I enter those new products manually everything is fine until I import any of the orders for products other than the new products.  Those products come into the database fine but all the orders that I entered manually for the new products disappear!

Steps to reproduce the problem

I've check to see if anythings different in the shopping cart, it's not
      I've even copied one of the old products in my shopping cart and changed it's name and sky to the new product and it still won't import.
      I've imported all the products again into the database (FMP)

I'first started to notice strange things after upgrading to Mountain Lion ike two of my fields stopped matching up to the corresponding fields in in the DB.

Expected result

I'd like to be able to import all products.  Can't run my business now with it this way.

Actual result

Nothing has worked

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

No records match this find criteria.

Workaround

none  also my original developer is not responding to emails or phone calls else I wouldn't bother you.

Thanks in Advance.

Jeff

• 1. Re: Orders won't load and files disappear
          philmodjunk

Please note that you have posted your question in a section of the forum intended for reporting possible software bugs. The FM Pro Forum is the section where questions about how to work with FileMaker should be posted.

Before anyone can help you with your database, they will need a much more detailed understanding of how your database is designed. They'd need to know what tables exist, how they are linked in relationships and exactly how this data is being imported into the database.