Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. This is what I have done:
1. Under Mac OS X 10.10, I launched FileMaker Pro 13.0v3, and created a database file "File.fmp12".
2. I created one Container field "Container" and set it for Images (non-interactive).
3. I inserted a JPG file that is 3264 x 2448 pixels. The size is 45.33 inches wide by 34 inches height.
4. I zoom to 200%, 300% and 400%. The image still appears and does not become black.
Do you have any plug-ins installed? If so, temporarily disable them.
Let me know what I'm doing differently than you so I can replicate the issue.
Thank you for replying to my problem. I am sorry if things are getting lost in translation. I maid a video showing the problem so you can see and hopefully recreate and fix in the future.
I will send you the link and password to your inbox.
I viewed the video, and I would like to see the JPG file that does not expand to 400% (or even 300%). Check your private messages for instructions where to send the file(s).
I received your image. Thank you.
I am still unable to replicate the issue. This is what I have done:
1. In FileMaker Pro 13.0v3 under Mac OS X 10.10, I created a table with a Container field.
2. In Layout Mode, using the default "Enlightened" theme, I sized the Body to 41cm width by 55cm height.
3. I sized the Container field 40cm wide by 52cm height.
4. In Browse mode, I created a new record, and inserted the image. The image takes up most of the page.
5. I then zoomed to 150%, 200%, 300% and 400%, and the image displays properly.
Let me know what else to try here to replicate the issue.