PDF images do not display properly in Filemaker GO and do not Save as PDF properly.
Operating system version
Description of the issue
PDF images that display and Save as PDF properly on Mac OS X are displayed as a 72 DPI image in FIlemaker GO and as Saved as PDF as low res images.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create New Layout on OS X,
2. Place a PDF graphic with vector lines and text into the layout,
3. Transfer file to Ipad or iPhone.
4. Launch FIlemaker GO and open FIlemaker FIle,
5. Look at screen, (the PDF is displayed as a 72 DPI or as a bit map preview image).
3. Create new record,
4. Save as PDF,
5. View PDF,
6. The PDF image is presented as 72 DPI image
PDF images placed onto a layout should display properly in FIlemaker GO just as they do in Pages and other apps.
PDF images placed on a layout are reduced to a low res image in FIlemaker GO.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
No error messages
Standard off the shelf iPhone and Ipad
No work arounds.