Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. I've tried setting the border to 80% opacity, 20% opacity, line width 1pt, line width 8pt, different colors, popover on left/right/above/below, etc.
Any other information to guide me in replicating the issue would be helpful.
thank You very much for Your answer!
As said in the first post: Will happen seldom, but a couple of times during the last two weeks.
- db file is local on the iPad
- iPad is the iPad4/16GB
- one single db open on the iPad
- file size is about 10-12 MB
- there are 3 popovers in that layout. The other two are showing the border correct
- closing the popover and re-open it will not help
- closing FMGo and restarting FMGo solves the problem - until the next time...
- could it be a memory issue?
There are things that won't show every time - but they'll be there anyways (-:
If relaunching FileMaker Go appears to solve the issue, then it probably is memory related.
What other applications do you have open? Did you switch to any other applications while the database file was open?