Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

FileMaker 12 and FileMaker 13

Operating system version

OSX 10.9.1

Description of the issue

Hi,

The New Popover window i FileMaker 13 does´t show up in FileMaker 12. Only i Layout mode as box with X. Thats correct. Fields in the Popover window are not shown in FileMaker 12 until you move the PopUp window 1 pixel. I know that this might not be a bug but I want to report it anyway. The red fields are placed in the Popover window. The screenshot is FileMaker 12. The correct list view in FileMaker 13 is shown in screenshot no 2.

screenshot_55.jpg

• 1. Re: Popover window
          richmalm

List view in FileMaker 13

• 2. Re: Popover window
            TSGal

Richard Malmsten:

Thank you for your post and screenshots.

I am able to reproduce the issue with FileMaker Pro 12 on Mac OS X 10.9.1 and Mac OS X 10.8.5.  I am unable to replicate the issue under Windows 7.  

I have forwarded your post along with my findings to our Development and Testing departments for review.  When I receive any feedback, I will let you know.

TSGal
                 FileMaker, Inc.

• 3. Re: Popover window
              TSGal

Richard Malmsten:

I have been informed that this is caused by the popover bleeding into the Header part.  If the popover is contained within the Body part, the issue won't occur.  This also occurs on Windows, as my initial test had the popover within in the Body part, but as soon as I expanded the popover into the Header, I got the same results as before.

Therefore, change your popover so it resides within the Body part.

TSGal
                   FileMaker, Inc.