Portal filter fails
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.7.5
Description of the issue
When a portal filter is used and the calculation involves columns, that are themselves calculations using a global variable, the filter shows records only up to the first record failing the condition and doesn't look further.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Create a table "Master" with 1 column named defined as:
__id | Number | Auto-enter Serial
- Create a table "Slave" with 1 columns defined as:
__id | Calculation | Unstored, = GetValue ( $$SlaveIDs; Get ( RecordNumber ))
- Create a relation between the 2 tables:
Master::__id X Slave::__id
- Create a layout based on the table Master
- Place a portal on the layout Master, based on table Slave, place the field Slave::__id to the portal and specify the following filter condition:
Slave::__id > 3
- Create a record in the layout Master
- Create a layout based on table Slave and create 6 records in this table
- Create script "SetSlaveIDs" with just one step:
Set Variable [$$SlaveIDs; Value:"1¶2¶3¶4¶5¶6"]
- Execute script "SetSlaveIDs"
The portal in the Master layout should show 3 lines with values:
Portal is empty.