Printing from File Maker

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

Windows 7

Description of the issue

Hello All,
      When I m trying to print from Filemaker it is not automatically printing from Printer.I need to manually press teh button and then it is printing fine.I tried to make sure that he script has everything to perform without dialog but still issue is same.
      I also tried to print ther docs and it did work fine.
      Any suggestions please.

• 1. Re: Printing from File Maker
          philmodjunk

You have posted this question to the part of the forum where users are invited to report possible bugs with FileMaker software. If you need help with using the product, you should post the question to the FM Pro Forum (see tab at top of screen) instead of here. Posts there will be read by more people and you'll get responses sooner than you will here.

I can't really suggest anything without knowing more about your solution.

What button are you clicking? Where does it appear on your screen? If this button is in a dialog box, please describe the dialog box.

Since you are using a script, it would help to see the exact script you have created. You can post your script here for others to see:

To post a script to the forum:

1. You can upload a screen shot of your script by using the Upload an Image controls located just below Post A Answer.
          2. You can print a script to a PDF, open the PDF and then select and copy the script as text from the opened PDF to your clipboard for pasting here.
          3. If You have FileMaker advanced, you can generate a database design report and copy the script as text from there.
          4. If you paste a text form of the script, you can use the Script Pretty box in the Known Bugs List database to paste a version that is single spaced and indented for a more professional and easier to read format. (Use the HTML option on the database tab panel and paste the text into the forum's HTML editor.)