Printing issue with portals

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

11.0v3

Operating system version

Windows

Description of the issue

Data from portal is printing on a duplexed layout even though the the portal does not override the page break.  The data does NOT show up in the browse mode...only when I print or make a PDF the layout.

Steps to reproduce the problem

I am working on a layout that is to be printed horizontally and duplexed.  The first page of the layout has 2 portals in it -- the first one prints initial rows 1 -5 on the left side and the second one prints rows 6 - 10 on the right side. At first there were fields that were printing on the second page that were clearly above the page break.  I realized this was fixable in an upgrade in 11.0v3 that I needed to do, so that solved that issue.  However, the first 1/4 inch of the second PORTAL is now showing up on the second page even though it does not go over the page break line.  The version 3 upgrade does not address issues with the PORTAL going over the page breaks. The upgrade only address FIELDs going over page breaks.

Expected result

Nothing from the portal should be on the second page.

Actual result

The first quarter inch of the data in the portal on the right side of the first layout page shows up on the left side of the second layout page.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

nil

Workaround

None!!

Portal_screenshot.jpg

Outcomes