Summary

Printing layout size

Product

FileMaker Go

Version

Operating system version

iOS 4.2

Description of the issue

We recently installed FM GO 1.1.2 at one of our larger clients. They have an environment where they both print and email their customer documents. These documents consist of single page invoices and multiple page inspection reports. Unless I am doing something wrong it appears that a single page is automatically reduced in size by about 20% whether printed to paper or PDF. I could live with that but the fact that the print routine reduces the size of multi page layouts to where each page fits on a single page is a real show stopper. In the past week I have lost a couple of prospects to the new HP Windows 7 Slate due to this limitation.

Is there some setting I am missing here? Other than the printing issue FM Go rocks!

Steps to reproduce the problem

Print a multiple page layout to FM Go using either the View PDF or Email option.

Expected result

Full page document reproduction like we have when printing from the same layouts to FM Pro 11.

Actual result

Miniature pages when printing.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

None

Configuration information

None

Workaround

None

• 1. Re: Printing layout size
          TSGal

rjordan300:

Thank you for your post.

At this time, there is no setting to set the print size.  Our Developers have run into this issue with different settings.  Specifically, are you printing in Portrait or Landscape?  Are you in View as Form or View as List?  There are some slight differences when printing depending on rotation and View.

Please keep me updated with any information as this may help other users.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.