printing of scripts incomplete in fm 13
Operating system version
Win 7 Home Premium
Description of the issue
Recently I converted my FM database created in FM 11 to FM 13. The database contains about 1,000 scripts. When I mark all scripts and print them out to pdf with pdf creator I get the complete content of all scripts.
Doing the same with the same (converted) database in FM 13 results in a pdf file with
- hundreds of blank pages at the end,
- one third of the scripts at the end missing,
- the printed content beeing incomplete.
A specific function call appeared about 200 times in the FM 11 printout. A search for the same term in the FM 13 printouts (printed step by step) delivers about 20 results.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- with fm 11 pro (not advanced) create a database with 1,000 non empty scripts organized in 100 folders, 100 tables, 100 layouts
- mark all scripts and print them out with pdfforge pdf creator 1.7.2
- open the database in fm 13 pro and print all scripts out
the complete content of all scripts
incomplete content and lots of blank pages