AnsweredAssumed Answered

PRINTING PROBLEM WITH SNOW LEOPARD

Question asked by BAILMAN on Sep 3, 2009
Latest reply on Sep 8, 2009 by TSGal

Summary

PRINTING PROBLEM WITH SNOW LEOPARD

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved:FileMaker Pro 8.5v2 Operating System(s) involved:Mac 10.6 Snow LeopardDetailed description of the issue:I am running a dual core mac mini with the Mobile Me cloud external drive. After installing Snow Leopard I have discovered that when using FileMaker with either local FM files or the FM files on my Mobile Me drive, a print problem occurs. Whether I am printing to my laser printer or my HP inkjet (all-in-one), when I click on PRINT on the print dialog screen, nothing happens. I can cancel but nothing happens when I click on PRINT. The only way I can print is to click on PREVIEW and then print on the preview screen.  Exact steps to reproduce the issue:1.  Open any FM database2.  Press "control" "P" 3.  When print dialog screen appears click on PRINT Expected Result:IT SHOULD PRINT! Actual Result:Nothing happens Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared:N/AAny additional configuration information/troubleshooting that is relevant to the issue:N/A Any workarounds that you have found:On print dialog screen click on PREVIEW and on preview screen click PRINT

Outcomes