2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2009 7:31 AM by TSGal

PRINTING PROBLEM WITH SNOW LEOPARD

BAILMAN

Summary

PRINTING PROBLEM WITH SNOW LEOPARD

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved:FileMaker Pro 8.5v2 Operating System(s) involved:Mac 10.6 Snow LeopardDetailed description of the issue:I am running a dual core mac mini with the Mobile Me cloud external drive. After installing Snow Leopard I have discovered that when using FileMaker with either local FM files or the FM files on my Mobile Me drive, a print problem occurs. Whether I am printing to my laser printer or my HP inkjet (all-in-one), when I click on PRINT on the print dialog screen, nothing happens. I can cancel but nothing happens when I click on PRINT. The only way I can print is to click on PREVIEW and then print on the preview screen.  Exact steps to reproduce the issue:1.  Open any FM database2.  Press "control" "P" 3.  When print dialog screen appears click on PRINT Expected Result:IT SHOULD PRINT! Actual Result:Nothing happens Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared:N/AAny additional configuration information/troubleshooting that is relevant to the issue:N/A Any workarounds that you have found:On print dialog screen click on PREVIEW and on preview screen click PRINT