Summary

Relationship Graph Scrollbars disappear with Windows Scaling

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

Windows 8.1

Description of the issue

When high res displays are scaled on windows 8.1 the scroll bars on the relationship diagram disappear.  I realize there are other posts that have highlighted this issue, so I just wanted to reiterate the seriousness of the issue. I'm using a surface pro 3 (2160 x1440) with a second monitor via display port (2560x1440).  I'm traveling and I'm basically out of luck as 100% scaling is illegible, and Filemaker's relationship graph does not allow lateral movement via dragging and what not.  If no one has any suggestions of how to move laterally I might try purchasing a trackpad or mouse with 4 way scrolling to get through my trip.  At the moment I have to use an incredibly tedious combination of tabbing and scrolling.  I can't even zoom out/ in on a spot as the zoom cursor does not target the point where it is pressed.

I'm not going to spend a couple of hours changing montiors/scaling/resolution as I'm simply to frustrated at this point with Filemaker's 'window' behavior (MDI and all that) on windows 8.1.  I consider