Resolution issues Since Windows 8.1 Update

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12.04 Filemaker Pro

Operating system version

Windows 8.1

Description of the issue

Since the windows update from windows 8 to windows 8.1 it seems that all laptops or desktops that have HD graphics processors can not process the correct resolution for file maker pro 12.04.

Specifically all other items and programs on the computer are perfectly fine except Filemaker pro 12.04

Example Laptop has a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 prior to 8.1 upgrade everything fit perfect on the screen when data bases and filemaker pro 12.04 were opened graphics were sharp and detailed on the client side of filemaker pro 12.04.

Now I will  specially address the client software and not the database.

After 8.1 upgrade client software filemaker pro 12.04 appears to be zoomed in all toolbars are fuzzy and not sharp its almost like just for filemaker resolution has been reduced.

Results on Databases

This also translates to the databases when they open as they no longer fit n the screens almost as is the resolution has been adjusted just for filemaker to a lower setting

I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the software on multiple upgraded computers and each has the same effect.

I have attached a photo at 1920x1080 this photo is not zoomed it and as you will be able to tell its cartoonishly large.

This photo was taken right after opening Filemaker

Steps to reproduce the problem

Open Filemaker pro 12.04 on Windows 8.1 Computer with HD graphics cards

Expected result

Resolution of client software to match computer resolution

Actual result

Filemaker pro 12.04 Resolution not matching computer resolution

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

None

Configuration information

None

Workaround