Posting a copy of your script may provide more info that will help the techs spot the problem.
To post a script to the forum:
- You can upload a screen shot of your script by clicking the edit link to your original message and uploading it there
- You can upload a screen shot to a file share site and post the download link to a new response you post here.
- You can print a script to a PDF, open the PDF and then select and copy the script as text from the opened PDF.
- If You have FileMaker advanced, you can generate a database design report and copy the script as text from there.
- If you paste a text form of the script, you can use the Script Pretty box in the Known Bugs List database to paste a version that is single spaced and indented for a more professional look to your script. (Use the HTML option and paste the text into the HTML editor.)
Well. By following Dr. Phil's advice to list the scripts, I was forced review the scripts (wouldn't want to show stuff that is really bad).
I discovered the problem. For this application, I extract the system Application Version and did not realize that Runtime had a different answer than Pro.
So rather than a system bug, this is clearly a DSE.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS RESOLVED.