Thank you for your post.
I currently do not have FileMaker Pro 11 to test on Windows 7. With that said, I am unable to reproduce this issue in FileMaker Pro 12 and FileMaker Pro 13.
Does this issue occur for you only with this one file? That is, if you create a new file, save a Find, duplicate the find, rename, etc., does the issue still occur in FileMaker Pro 11? Before locating FileMaker Pro 11, I'm trying to determine if this a file issue or a FileMaker Pro 11 issue.
I cannot replicate this in Windows 7/Filemaker 11.0v3 Advanced.
I did the following test:
- I entered find mode and specified a date and a line item description on a typical "invoices style" layout with line items in a portal.
- I performed the find and it found one record.
- I then saved the find, duplicated and renamed the find.
- I then tested both saved finds, doing a show all records between each selection of a saved find.
- Both the original saved find and the renamed duplicate found the same single record that I found when I first manually performed the find.
Please let me know if I did anything differently from what you are doing.
I just got access to a Windows 7 machine with FileMaker Pro 11, and I'm still unable to replicate the issue.
Please let me know if you are able to replicate the issue with a new file.
The issue occured on one workstation, but I can't replicate it on new file or different client. We have to investigate if it depends on search criteria.