1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 18, 2009 11:16 AM by mrvodka

Saved Finds does not save extended found sets

ayw

Summary

Saved Finds does not save extended found sets

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved: Filemaker Pro 10 Advanced Operating System(s) involved: Mac OSX 10.4.11 Detailed description of the issue: "Saved Current Finds" does not save the entire number of records in my found set when that set is created usingRequests>Extend Found Set. Exact steps to reproduce the issue: This is a very simplified example of the types of searches I expect should be saved. 1.  I do a search on my database for people between the ages of 30 and 40 and come up with a found set consisting of 10 people.Find > enter >30  Perform Find 2.  Then I want to add to that set for people between the ages 40 and 50.Find > enter >=40  Requests > Extend Found SetThis gives me a set of 20 people including the 10 derived from Step 1 above. 3. I save these 20 records.Records > Saved Finds > Save Current Find > Specify Options for Saved Finds > Name it “Test” Expected Result: When I go and select my saved finds named “Test”, I should get all 20 records from step 1 and step 2 above. When I do a saved find, I expect it to save all the records I currently see in front of me, not a subset of them. Actual Result: I only get 10 records from step 2 Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared:Any additional configuration information/troubleshootingthat is relevant to the issueAny workarounds that you have found