4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2009 5:12 PM by jwils41_1

Saving Find Request FM10 Mac Version

jwils41_1

Summary

Saving Find Request FM10 Mac Version

Description of the issue

The Save Find Button works well on all databases except Event Management.fp7 or Email Campaign Management.fp7 I am using Filemaker Pro 10 not Pro 10 Advanced.    How do I get this problem resolved?   All suggestions appreciated. jwils41 

• 1. Re: Saving Find Request FM10 Mac Version
          TSGal

jwils41:

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the late reply.

I have modified the Event Management and Email Campaign Management templates to include "Saved Finds".  I have forwarded them to our Technical Support contact, and he should send you those files soon.  If you have not received the files by tomorrow morning, please let me know, and I'll make sure they are sent.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Saving Find Request FM10 Mac Version
            jwils41_1

Dear TSGal

Thank you for the timely response to my request.  I have not received the files from the Tech Support folks.  Your assistance is valued and appreciated.

Warm Regards,

jwils41 

• 3. Re: Saving Find Request FM10 Mac Version
              TSGal

jwils41:

I apologize for the delay in getting the files to you.  I just sent the information to our Technical Support contact, called him, and he just resent the files.  He verified that he sent the original files to you at 2:56 PM (PDT) on July 1, 2009.  Since there was no bounce-back message, please also check your Spam/Junk folder.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc. 

• 4. Re: Saving Find Request FM10 Mac Version
                jwils41_1

TSgal,

Steve has forwarded the two updated files to me. My records don't show receiving the first attempt but I am certain if there is any error the fault lies with me.  I am pleased with the professional manner in which this was handled.

Thank You

jwils41