Script Workspace / Multiple Monitors / Script Step Sub-screens Hidden
Operating system version
Win 7 64
Description of the issue
At my workstation I have a docking station that has three monitors attached. Each monitor is working independently (screen 1, 2, 3). I work on Screen 1 (Main) for most of the development work and when opening a detail screen (double click on "Send Mail" step), that screen will-sometimes open on monitor 2 or 3. I make adjustments to the script step parameters in the sub-screen and close it. If I then pack up and go home when I work only from my laptop, that sub-screen originally opened on monitor 2 or 3 will not open up or "collect back" to the main laptop screen - it will be hidden off my laptop display. If I press the ESC key, it will close the screen and I can move on. But...I have no way to bring those lost screens back to the main display.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Open a script
2. Enter a script step (worst offender for me is Send Mail)
3. Move script step sub-screen to monitor 2 or 3.
4. Close the sub-screen (while it's on monitor 2 or 3).
5. Undock your laptop. Go home. Open any database at home and try to access the same sub-screen that existed on monitor 2 or 3.
6. Utter bad words and go back to office to work on database.
I would think that FileMaker would detect that it has only one screen and "collect up" the windows back to the main display.
Some script sub-screens (those that were closed off the "main" display are are not accessible when on laptop display only.
Dell laptop / Dell Dock / Monitors connected via VGA, DisplayPort, DVI.
Not sure yet.