Script Workspace and Script Debugger go AWOL
14 64 bit
Operating system version
Description of the issue
In a multi-monitor setup, opening script workspace or debugger in one window, closing and then moving FileMaker to a different window and then opening the script workspace or debugger again will not display the workspace or debugger even though the FileMaker menu shows it should be open. In the instance of debugger, scripts will be paused awaiting command from the debugger.
Steps to reproduce the problem
In a multi-monitor setup:
1) Open FileMaker Pro Advanced 64 bit
2) Open a solution with scripts
3) Open script debugger and/or Script Workspace
4) Close script debugger and/or Script Workspace
5) Move FileMaker Pro to different monitor
6) Reopen script debugger and/or Script Workspace
Script debugger and/or script workspace should reopen where they were located previously.
script debugger and script workspace cannot be found
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit SP 1
FileMaker pro adv 14 64 bit
Right-clicking windows desktop, choose screen resolution, swap the appearance order of your windows, click apply.