Summary

secure connection between Mac client and Windows server seemingly broken

Product

FileMaker Server

Version

Operating system version

Windows Server 2012 Standard

Description of the issue

When I enable "Require secure connections" under Database Server -> Security on a completely clean installation with only the sample database on published on the server, I lose the ability to see published files or even connect from a Mac client running Filemaker Pro 13 Advanced 13.0v1 under Mac OS X 10.7.5.  Running the exact same Pro Advanced version from a Windows 7 Enterprise installation allows me to still see and connect to the exact same server when requring secure connections.

If I disable secure connections on the server, both clients work properly, but I lose the SSL encryption (which I really must have).

Steps to reproduce the problem

Install base products on each OS listed above with default options throughout.

Expected result

Secure connections should work between Mac clients and Windows servers.

Actual result

I see no files listed on the Mac client when the server is requiring secure connections.  Directly opening by file name fails also.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

Selecting the sample database "FMServer_Sample (name of my database server)" under "Recent Files" tells me "The file "FMServer_Sample.fmp12" could not be opened.  Either the host is not available, or the file is not available on that host."

Then I switch over to my Windows client and it opens right up.