Send Mail Function Error
11 & 13
Operating system version
Windows 7 x64
Description of the issue
Send Mail function when sending via the E-mail Client is:
1. Failing to populate the 'To', 'cc' and 'Bcc' fields.
2. Failing silently without attachments.
This happens with both Outlook 2013 and Thunderbird 24.4.0
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. A simple Send Mail function using the Send Via: "E-Mail Client", including a "To" field, regardless of static input, field value or calculation; a "Subject" field and the "Message" field.
2. As above though with the addition of including an "Attached File".
1.a. Performing without a dialog box would send the email automatically via the E-mail Client.
1.b. Performing with a dialog box would open up the email with the aforementioned populated fields ready to modify or send.
2. As above.
1.a. The E-mail client will execute and then nothing else happens.
1.b. The E-mail client will execute, open the E-mail with all populated fields with the exception of "to", "cc" and "bcc".
2. The E-mail client in both cases will execute and nothing else happens.
Regardless of being part of a script, a simple 1-botton function or using File > Send > Mail... command all of the above happens.
It should be noted that this appears to be an isolated incident on 1-2 computers running this exact setup out of 10 and it could be an issue with MAPI not working correctly.
This is happening on FM Pro 11, FM Pro 11 Advanced and FM Pro 13.
This also happens regardless of the data base, remotely hosted, locally hosted, or even a brand new data base all have the same issues.
This is my last resort before formatting the machine.