Summary

Show all hidden layouts

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

Mac

Description of the issue

I need a way to display all the open but hidden Layouts in filemaker at once.

• 1. Re: Show all hidden layouts
          philmodjunk

Report An Issue is intended for Reporting Possible Software bugs. Questions on how to work with FileMaker Pro should be posted in the FM Pro Forum Section. (See tab at top of this screen.)

What do you mean by open? What do you mean by "hidden"?

IF you select Manage | Layouts, you will see all layouts defined in the current file. If you enter layout mode and pull down the layouts menu from the status tool bar, you will also see all layouts defined in that file.

• 2. Re: Show all hidden layouts
            TSGal

Suha Alhabaj:

Thank you for your post.

The answer by PhilModJunk is correct (Thank you).  If you mean show all layouts that are not displayed in the layout menu, then if you go into Manage Layouts, the left checkbox shows if a layout is included in the layout menus.  If you want to "hide" a particular layout, then remove the checkmark next to that layout, and if you want to "show" a particular layout, then enter a checkmark next tot he layout you want visible.

Let me know if you need additional clarification.

TSGal
                 FileMaker, Inc.

• 3. Re: Show all hidden layouts
              philmodjunk

But perhaps you mean "windows" instead of "layouts" as in "I want to see all open windows?"