Summary

signatures in FMGO

Product

FileMaker Go

Version

Operating system version

MAC OS 10.9

Description of the issue

I'm using FM GO on an IPAD to capture customer signature. Even I save the changes, the signature does not appear in Main Database (FM PRO 12, hosted on a computer in the same network). The container shows only a png file, even on the IPAD the signature looks OK.

Screen_Shot_2015-01-25_at_7.10.29_PM.png

• 1. Re: signatures in FMGO
          TSGal

Adrian Ionascu:

Thank you for your post.

I am unable to replicate the issue.  Here is what I have done:

1. In FileMaker Pro 12.0v5 under Mac OS X 10.9.5, I created a database file with a Container field named "Signature".

2. I turned on Network Sharing.

3. In FileMaker Go 13.0v8, I accessed the file, added a record, tapped into the Signature field, tapped "Signature", entered a signature, tapped "Accept", and the signature appears on the device and in the record on the Mac.

Let me know what I am doing differently than you so I can replicate the issue.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: signatures in FMGO
            AdrianIonascu

I did the same thing, except I'm hosting the data base on a yosemite server, should i try with a regular Mac OS 10.9?

• 3. Re: signatures in FMGO
              TSGal

Adrian Ionascu:

Your post shows Mac OS X 10.9.  That is why I tested it under that system.

I have just hosted the file with FileMaker Pro 12.0v5 under Mac OS X 10.10.1, and following the same steps from my previous posting, I still get the same results.  I also tested (successfully) with FileMaker Pro 13.0v4 under Mac OS X 10.10.1.

TSGal
              FileMaker, Inc.