Since Go 12.0.5, Enormous PDF size
Operating system version
Description of the issue
When I print as PDF a list of pictures, above a number of pictures (around 30) the size of the PDF jumps from 6 MB to 40 MB and more.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a new database, with one table and one container field (for a picture).
2. Create a layout, list form.
3. Add the container field in the body.
4. Adjust the size of the body to print 3 records (pictures) per page (8.5 x 11) .
5. Take at least 35 pictures with the iPad.
6. Save as PDF the records being browsed (should be more than 10 pages).
PDF size: about 2 MB
PDF size: more than 40 MB
Under Windows :
19 pictures(8 pages) : 1 MB
29 pictures(11 pages) : 2 MB
Under iOS6, GO 12.0.5 :
19 pictures : 6 MB
29 pictures : 40 MB
With no pictures, the file stay small.
I had not this issue under GO 12.0.4
I have found the same kind of PDF, generated previously under GO 12.0.4 : 13 pages and "only" 4 MB !
If I open the huge file under Adobe, and do Document/Reduce file size : 2 MB.