Slide Control Issues
Description of the issue
Built an app with a slide control and here are some behaviors I am experiencing.
1. On the computer, one can click a slide button to navigate to that slide. In iOS, it only takes you to the next or previous slide. I can't jump from slide one to three for example.
2. I have a portal on slide one. When switching to or from slide one, the portal flashes, then the sliding transition occurs as it should.
3. I have a container field and added a button to insert a picture from the camera. I used the Insert From Device option. This works if the field is not locked for Browse. If I lock the field, the button does not work.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a slide control with three or more slides. Test on iOS device. I am using an iPad2
2. Create a slide control and add a portal. Then switch between slides.
3. Add a container field and button to Insert from Device, camera selected. Lock the field, then unlock the field for Browse.
If desired, I can send the file.
1. The user should be able to select the slide with the slide dot.
2. Slide content probably should not flash, just slide in or out.
3. The lock should be irrelevant unless there are other considerations I am unaware of.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
1. I placed a goto object link on the last slide to go to the first slide.
2. I found no way to mitigate the flashing.
3. I created a script step with the Insert from Device option and this worked regardless of the field lock.