4 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2010 5:09 PM by TomK

Sliding object when switching from Layout to Browse mode

TomK

Summary

Sliding object when switching from Layout to Browse mode

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved:FileMaker Pro 10.0v3 AdvancedOperating System(s) involved:Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit)Detailed description of the issue:New simply database. Using a layout to print cut-out labels for the spine of Marbig binders. Layout simply comrpises of 3 text fields, 1 layout graphic (company logo) all surrounded by a rectangle (object). Everything lines up well in Layout mode. When I switch to Browse mode (view as Record) the rectangle slides down and to the right. The rectangle ignores the height of the Body set in Layout mode. As I resize the database window (vertical and horizontal), the rectangle slides. The rectangle always sits close to the horizontal and vertical centre of my database window (vertical and horizontal). When I switch to Browse mode (view as List) the rectangle slides right only. The rectangle now respects my Body height. As I resize the database window, the rectangle slides horizontally. It always sits close to being horizontal centre to the size of the window. In Preview mode, the rectangle (object) has shifted to the right but does not move as window is resized. First time I have used FileMaker pro 10.0v3 on Windows 7 (64-bit).Exact steps to reproduce the issue:As above.Expected Result:Rectangle (object) stays in location set when in Layout mode.Actual Result:The rectangle (object) will shift location. Object continues to shift as database window is resized.Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared:N/AAny additional configuration information/troubleshooting that is relevant to the issue:Video of behaviour. FileMaker pro 10.0v3 lists as compatible with Windows 7 and 64-bit (it runs as 32-bit).