Solution crashes when I attempt to SET TAB ORDER within Layout mode

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12 v.03

Operating system version

Windows XP

Description of the issue

Solution crashes when I attempt to SET TAB ORDER within Layout mode on Overall View Layout or Quick View Layouts. It has happened on 3 versions of this file on 2 different machines.  1st two times occurred on a PC and I thought it was due to the installation of Itunes 11.  I was able to create about 8 new iterations without the CRASH occuring.  Then the CRASH started occuring even thought ITUNE 11 was closed and Internet Explorer 7 was running.  Im not sure what version is on my primary desktop machine.

I updated Filemaker / reinstalled with version v.03.  Each time the crash occurs, I have to revert back to a previous version of the solution and then I have to either IMPORT/COPY
fields, layouts, scripts, buttons that didn't exist within the previous version

OR

RE-CREATE fields, layouts, scripts, buttons that didn't exist within the previous version.

As I import/copy or re-create I attempt to SET TAB ORDER on those layouts stated to TEST if it DOESN'T CRASH.  If it doesn't crash, I create a clone and a new version of the file.  After so many new fields, layouts, scripts, buttons I go to the stated layouts attempt to SET TAB ORDER to TEST for the CRASH.  If and when the CRASH occurs, I revert to aprevious version and start the IMPORT / RE-CREATE process all over again.

The CRASH has occured again on the laptop im using.  The only program that was running was FILEMAKER ADVANCED 12.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Go to Overall View or Quick View Layouts. 

Go into Layout Mode.

Layout - Set Tab Order.

Expected result

Ability to set order of fields/buttons.

Actual result

CRASH WILL OCCUR :(

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

Error signauture
AppName:  filemaker pro advanced.exe   AppVer:  12.0.3.328  ModName:unknown    ModVer:  0.0.0.0    Offset:  00000001

Workaround

None.  I have to revert to previous version and lose all current work.

crash.jpg

Outcomes