Space Limited and Can't uupload fmk files in sever11 FMAdvanced

Product

FileMaker Server

Version

FMK Server 11 Advanced

Operating system version

win 7 professional

Description of the issue

Can't upload files that i want to appear in my iwp list.
      I have both FMK 11 Pro advanced and FM Server 11 Advaned installed on the same machine.

i am a novice user and work for a non profit agency. So I am not familiar with a lot of technical terms. I have 2 books I have been reading. I am a good at developing in MS Access. I am trying to convert data from old system to ne sytem. Problem is with deploment of files.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Opened the admin console and went to upload database. Message returned indicated "one or more of your destinations folders does not have enough space or the folder does not exist.

I made sure all the files I wanted to upload are located in my database folder on my c:\program \filemaker\....

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

"one or more of your destinations folders does not have enough space or the folder does not exist.

• 1. Re: Space Limited and Can't uupload fmk files in sever11 FMAdvanced
          TSGal

Rozella Gray:

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the late reply.

Instead of using Admin Console to upload the database file, go into Windows and copy the file manually to the destination folder.  If this works, make sure the path used to copy files in the Admin Console is correct.  If this fails, then make sure there is enough room on that drive.

If you have since found the cause, please post the answer here so others who encounter this problem have a possible solution.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.