Specified Field Repetition Not Returned with Correct Data
11.03 Pro Advanced
Operating system version
Windows 7 64 bit Professional
Description of the issue
This is very strange:
I have a Settings table with a global field with 7 repetitions.
On my layout, I have inserted one instance of each repetition (1 to 1, 2 to 2 etc. through to 7 to 7 for a field named Settings::DefaultWorkDays. In my layout I have made each repetition have a single entry checkbox value list corresponding to the days of the week:
Settings::DefaultWorkDays has a list named "Sunday" containing "Sunday"
Settings::DefaultWorkDays has a list named "Monday" containing "Monday" and so on, through to
Settings::DefaultWorkDays for Saturday.
When I check and uncheck each of these, I would expect a script referencing Settings::DefaultWorkDays[X] to return the text for the correspnding day of the week if checked and "" if unchecked.
This is the case for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, however if I check TUESDAY (repetition 3), I get a value returned of:
If I uncheck it I get "Wednesday"
If I check SUNDAY (repetition 1) I get:
If I uncheck Sunday, I get
It doesn't matter what the checked status of the other days of the week is the same values are returned on Tuesday and Sunday!
Image of DataViewer showing results with all checked.
Steps to reproduce the problem