Status Bar Changes Don't Stick
Operating system version
Description of the issue
Customizing the status bar (i.e. removing buttons, removing QuickFind) does not work if the customized bar's window is not the last one closed.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1) Open fileA and fileB
2) Remove Sort button from fileA
Note: fileB still has the sort button
3) Close fileA
4) Close fileB
5) Open fileA and fileB
Result: Sort button is still there.
1) A status bar change should be carried over to all open windows (hidden or not)
2) An explicit status bar change should be retained and stored regardless of whether or not other windows are open
1) Status bar change only effects current window
2) Status bar change is lost if the effected window is not the last one closed.
Open a single file with a single window and be sure it does not reference any other files that might be automatically opened in the background.