sudden behavior change
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.6.6
Description of the issue
After seemingly hitting some bizarre command key combination the database behavior suddenly changed in annoying ways.
1. opening a database w/o logging in
2. closing one window leaves the others open
3. when deleting when a record a confirmation dialog window opens.
4. pasting text from browser keeps it style in tact
1. every database opened requires a login when it didn't before. I have lots of them connected from back in the days when they needed to be separate.
2. closing one database window closes them all (after which I have to open them all up again and answer all the login prompts).
3. deleting records is no longer confirmed.
4. all style is lost during a paste.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
I've looked for configuration parameters that control these but can't find them.
I've looked in the forums for all three of these problems and can't find a resolution.