FM Pro 11 v03
Operating system version
Description of the issue
When I attempt to edit my tab order, I am unable to save the changes or even to escape from the layout screen without closing down FM altogether.
"Filemaker pro 11; the missing manual, p. 324 instructs the user in step 3 to "Click OK in the 'Set Tab Order window'." There is no "Set Tab Order" window available when I am in the tab editing mode.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Switch from browse to layout mode
2. Choose the Layout tab at the top of the screen
3. Select "Set Tab Order" and see arrow outlines appear at each field.
4. Make changes as needed to the numbers in the arrow outlines.
5. Look around the screen -- there is no way to save the work, nor is there any way to leave the layout mode. I am locked out of all FM controls except for being able to close down FM entirely.
I need to be able to control the tab function and cannot do so in this version of FM 11
lockup within my application
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear